Thinking of turning up the boost to max? Then this 4 port boost control solenoid is perfect. It allows for precise boost control of up to 120PSI.
4 port Boost control solenoids are commonly used for big boost applications, boost levels can be raised as high as 6-7 times the spring pressure of the wastegate and they allow you to use lower wastegate spring pressures for more precise boost control when launching. Particularly useful in high power traction limited situations where you might want low boost in low gears and higher boost in high gears.
- Up to 120PSI
- Compatible with all Link ECU’s
- Can be used with single or multiple wastegates
- Fast and consistent response times
- High shifting forces
- MAC 45 series – Rugged, reliable and long operational life
- Short stroke, high flow
- Balanced poppet, immune to variations of pressure
We recommend starting with a PWM Frequency of 25Hz for this Boost control solenoid. A detailed description of setting up boost control can be found in the help file within the PCLink software which is available for free download.
- MAC 45 series
- 120 PSI max
- 1/8” BSPPL
- 12 VDC (5.4W) 18” (45cm) coil leads
- Includes 4 x 1/8” BSP hose tail fittings for easy connection