G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to easily maximize the potential from your car.
This ECU fits inside the factory OEM enclosure. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed below.
Designed for the 1992-1995 Honda B16 and B18 engine. All models that use the Honda “OBD1” ECU.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- No onboard MAP sensor.
- Knock control is not available on this ECU.
- Most factory features are supported.
- Check the features tab for I/O expansion options
- 1992-1995 Gen 5 Honda Civic DX/LX/EX/Si
- ACURA: 92-95 Integra RS/LS/GS/GS-R
- HONDA: 90-95 Accord DX/LX/EX
- 93-95 Del Sol S/Si, 94-95 Del Sol VTEC
- 90-91 Prelude Si & 92-95 Prelude S/SE/Si/VTEC
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"