The XtremeX has built in E-throttle and all the advanced features including Anti-lag, Cruise Control and Traction Control.
With 8 Injector drives and 8 ignition drives the XtremeX can control up to 4 rotors or 8 cylinders with sequential injection and direct spark. The XtremeX is a great choice for professional level motorsport or more demanding road car applications.
Requires "A" & "B" Looms for installation.
If it is Onboard Digital Wideband Lambda Control you are after, consider the FuryX.
- 8/10* x Digital inputs
- 4 x Temperature inputs
- 11 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 2 x Knock inputs
- *2 inputs required when using 2nd CAN Bus
- 8 x injection drives
- 8 x Ignition drivers
- 10 x Auxiliary outputs^
- +5V Sensor power supply
- +8V Sensor power supply
- ^unused fuel and ignition drives can be used as additional Aux outputs
- 2* x CAN bus
- 1x Serial (RS232) connection
- 1x USB tuning connection
- Faster communications than G4+ models
- 512 Megabytes Data Logging
- Dimensions: 185mm(L) x 130mm(W) x 40mm(H) (without looms)
- Mass: 680grams
Advanced features not found on the Storm:
- Fully programmable E-throttle control complete with capability of gear shift throttle blip and antilag.
- Cruise control.
- Two independent CAN modules.
- 30 general purpose tables (up from 20)
- All Motorsport features including full gear shift control, cruise control, traction control, antilag and launch control.
- Advanced closed loop lambda strategy and dual bank lambda control.
What's in the box?
- Supplied with USB tuning cable and mounting bracket.
*Requires “A” & “B” looms or “A” & “B” connector kits, sold separately.