Hotchkis Sport Suspension 22835R 1994-1999 M3 (E36), 1992-1998 318i/318is/325i/325is/328i/328is (E36), 1992-1999 318i/325i/328i Covert (E36 Cabrio) Rear Sport Sway Bar Set. Enhance the cornering performance of your BMW E36 with a Hotchkis Sport Suspension sport rear sway bars. Our E36 sport sway bar package increases rear roll stiffness giving the car crisp quick turn-in response and balanced handling. As delivered the E36 has excessive under steer and limited roll control. Sport sway bars give the driver the ability to rotate the car on corner entry and steer with the throttle when necessary. The dreaded under steer is eliminated and the handling becomes comfortably neutral with added traction during cornering. Hotchkis Sport Suspension sway bars feature a durable powder coat finish greasable bushings rear end links and bolt-in sub frame reinforcements.
- Adjustable Rear Sway Bar-lightweight durable 1 in. (25.4mm) tubular steel (115% an 140% stiffer than stock M3)
- Bolt-In Rear Sub Frame Reinforcement Brackets
- Precision adjustable rear end links with quiet operating heavy duty ball joints and high articulation rod ends
- Greasable polyurethane bushings and heavy duty mounts included
- Autocross and track tuned for maximum performance improvement
- Finished in durable gloss gray powder coat.
- Increased Traction and Stability
- Reduced Body Roll
- Balanced Sport Handling
- Crisper and Quicker Turn-In
- Easy Installation.
- 1994-1999 M3
- 1992-1998 318i/318is/325i/325is/328i/328is
- 1992-1999 318i/325i/328i Convertible