KW Clubsport coilovers were developed for customers who demand a better handling car when participating in track day events, but also require a setup that could be used on the street. The Clubsport was specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tires. By using the optional adjustable top mounts, the suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of tires and the intended use. These adjustment options, combined with the independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology allow a suspension setup according to the vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. KW Clubsport Coilovers meet every demand regarding a coilover for the usage on the road and the race track.
KW Clubsport suspension kits are independently adjustable in compression and rebound forces and include high performance racing springs. Racing top mounts are optionally available for further performance. KW Clubsport guarantees excellent handling, best performance, highest agility and fantastic lap times.
- Independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- Continuous lowering
- TüV-tested adjustment range
- High-quality components for a long-term durability
- Adjustable rebound damping with 16 precise clicks
- Adjustable compression damping with 12 precise clicks
- Unique independent damping force adjustment
- Optional spherical bearing aluminum top mounts
- Front Lowering:1.2" to 2.3"
- Rear Lowering:0.8" to 1.8"
With top mounts / adjustable camber.