G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to easily maximize the potential from your car.
This ECU fits inside the factory OEM enclosure. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed below.
Need additional inputs and outputs? Check out the XS Expansion Loom!
Designed for the Honda S2000 AP1.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- This ECU doesn't support factory E-Throttle Models
- Most factory features are supported.
- Check the features tab for I/O expansion options
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
Note: This Plug-in features a new 4 pin powered CAN connector and cannot use the old CANPCB cable for CAN connection. Use the CANJST4 (Code 101-0198) cable for connecting CAN devices. This new 4 pin port and cable provide not only the CAN connection, but also a protected 12V power supply and ground for powering the CAN devices. The power supply is protected by a self-resetting fuse rated at 3A continuous.
Honda S2000 AP1 1999-2004
Honda S2000 AP2 2005 (Non E-throttle)